Register now for the
2018 NASBI Supplemental Benefits Forum!
September 5–7, 2018
Marriott Hotel • Philadelphia, PA
Take advantage of special pricing, register by July 15!
This year’s forum is the must-attend event for insurance specialists in product development, underwriting, marketing and sales, claims, risk management, and administration.
The program will offer three tracks to choose from:
- The Critical Illness/Accident and Hospital Indemnity track will cover key aspects of these supplemental benefits, including foundational information, deep dives into industry experience and innovative ideas on future product development.
- The Life/Short Term Disability track will highlight the latest developments in these specialties and will look at innovative ways to market what some consider to be lower-growth products.
- The Hot Topics track will offer a wealth of opportunities to learn about technology impacts, industry innovations, value-added services, compliance, corporate responsibility and more!
If your role involves product development, underwriting, marketing, sales and distribution, claims, risk management, or administration, this year’s NASBI Forum is for you.
- Registration Fee: $999
- Special Early Bird Pricing: $849*
- Special Producer Registration: $749
*Register by July 15 to take advantage of special pricing!